OK so here i am with a issue i think we all bloggers and website owners will agree and relate to some how ……………
in most cases things goes exactly as shown below in the pictures…
Now the question is who is right and who is wrong and how we should deal with web designers and how web designers should deal with clients……..
Well in my opinion it depends on both sides and to over come this wired situation where both sides will suffer i come up with some point both sides should keep in mind before signing each other:
- Client – Must check the previous work of the designer.
- Client – Must check the price and see if he can afford.
- Client – if you cant afford the price leave it don’t try or think to convince the designer to take less money and still u expect the same quality of work.
- Client – there are always two ways of doing things (my way or high way) choose one and stick with it.
- Client – Design field is very difficult bcoz every person have different opinion abt it. so decide one person who’s opinion matters and take design opinions only from him/her more people more opinions and you cant make all of them happy (Web Designers don’t like clients who ask many people abt there opinion of web design as he know we cant make everyone happy in terms of design and what client trying here is to make every one happy….)
- Client – Must meet with minimum two or three different designers choose one who u think can understand you batter.
- Client – Once you choose the designer write down all the points clearly try to make you self as much clear as possible.
- Client – Must know what he want …. for the website.
- Client – Prepare all the contents for the website before you start designing.
- Designer – Always show your portfolio.
- Designer – make a clear point (my way or high may) choose one.
- Designer - don’t promise something you cant deliver.
- Designer – always be straight forward.
- Designer – make sure there is only one person who’s opinion matters.
Guys there are more to discuss i will be adding more point one by one and please if you have something to share please comment…………… Enjoy…….